Windsor – Essex
Windsor residents enjoy some of Canada’s best weather. This means they can take advantage of scenic biking, running, and walking trails along the Detroit River and make day trips to the dozens of area parks and bird sanctuaries.
- Arts Gallery of Windsor
- Bluesfest International
- Canadian Historian Aircraft Association
- Carrousel of nations Festival
- Chrysler Theatre
- Odette Sculpture Park
- Pointe Pelee national Park
- St. Clair Centre for the Arts
- Windsor Elvis Fest
- Windsor Essex Peele Island (Tourism Office)
- Windsor Essex Smart Portal
- Windsor Symphony Orchestra
As America’s 11th largest metropolitan area, Detroit offers all of the perks of a big city. It has five professional sports teams, 13 museums, 15 theatres, hundreds of terrific restaurants and tons of convenient shopping venues.