Flight Instructor Rating
To hold a Flight Instructor Rating you must already have a Commercial Pilot License. Upon successful completion of the rating, you will be able to conduct dual flight instruction in respect of the issuance of a pilot permit — recreational — aeroplane or pilot license — aeroplane or the endorsement of a night rating or a VFR OTT rating on a pilot license — aeroplane.
- Minimum best low interest personal loans
of 25 hours of Instructor Rating ground school instruction which shall include:
- Practical application of the basic principles of learning and techniques of instruction;
- Preparation and use of lesson plans;
- Procedures for planning and presenting preparatory ground instruction, pre-flight briefings, in-flight instruction, and post-flight debriefings;
- Theory free casino cash no deposit of flight required to teach the air exercises;
- Aircraft flight manuals and aircraft operating limits;
- Presentation of pilot decision-making concepts; and
- The use of the Transport Canada Flight Instructor Guide, Flight Training apply for bank loan Manual, Canadian Aviation Regulations, Part IV and the appropriate Flight Test schedules and guides.
- Minimum of 70% in the written examination Flight Instructor Rating – Aeroplane Class www free loans fast com 4 (AIRAF).
- Complete in aeroplanes a minimum of 30 hours of dual flight instruction on overall pilot proficiency and the presentation of all exercises set forth in the Flight Instructor Guide and shall include a minimum of 5 hours of training in the teaching of instrument flight skills. A maximum 5 of the 30 hours may be conducted on an approved aeroplane simulator or flight training device.
- Successfully complete a flight test