Above all Journey Air is committed to safety.
Some of our company operating requirements developed to ensure training is performed in a safe and effective environment are as follows:
- Minimum Operating Altitudes
- Minimum Weather Conditions
- Restrictions on Operations in Hazardous Conditions
- Aircraft Performance Limitations
- Ice and Frost Critical Surface Contamination Procedures
We also have operational control policies in place, including flight following and flight tracking procedures, to ensure that we know where are aircraft are.
As a commercial operator, all aircraft are maintained to manufacturers standards, and through our quality assurance program we are able to ensure that maintenance is performed regularly and to requirements set out by Transport Canada.