If you are thinking about enrolling in a flight training program you have come to the right place. Journey Air, based in Windsor, Ontario, offers flight training courses that meet all Transport Canada requirements. The benefits of choosing to train with Journey Air are multiple, but to name a few (all of which are further highlighted on this site):
- Journey Air certification
- Instructor certification and experience
- Partnership with the University of Windsor on a new degree program
- Fleet Renewal Plan
- 24/7 Access to our FBO
- Urban yet rural location with a low cost of living
- International border with a diverse population
- On-site at Windsor International Airport
- Close Proximity to Detroit International Airport
We are pleased to report that Journey Air has been selected as the “industry partner” for the University of Windsor Aeronautics leadership program that is now enrolling its cohort class, which will begin August 2013.
Journey Air has been a Transport Canada Certified Flight Training Unit since 2004, and is committed to fleet renewal. Their Diamond fleet of modern single engine trainers requires half the fuel of older traditional (Cessna 172) trainers and allows us to offer a cost competitive tuition to students. The Diamond trainers also mean opportunities to learn and be current with state-of-the-art technology.
As you navigate through our site you will learn about our facility, staff and equipment, and we believe this will show you that we are a leader in the industry. Should you have questions about the information provided, we would love to hear from you.